So my sister has completely shamed me. She put up like 4 blog posts while we were on vacation together in FL. I, ever the slacker, did none. Here are some bullet points:
- Hawk’s Cay is really nice… complimentary valet parking. Just call down and they will bring the car around. Makes you feel like a rock star.
- Swimming with dolphins is really fun
- Dolphins from Chicago do not “talk” with a Grabowski accent
- I made a slideshow for the Mariners but stupid John Fogerty won’t let me use “Centerfield” so the whole thing is in a holding pattern while I look for new music.
- I really hate flying
- I didn’t break a $1,000 rod while fishing in CO.
- Pina Coladas with caramel in them are quite yummy. Especially when you are drinking them while sitting on a ledge in the adults only (21 and over) pool.
- The terrors were furious that I took my laptop to FL. Somehow they think it belongs to them.
I hope to be back in the groove again soon. Big weekend coming up: J is in the All Star game and O man is getting a Sportsmanship award. Better charge the camera battery!